Our workforce is incredibly important to us. We strive to ensure that everyone’s health, safety and wellbeing is considered and provided for.
We do this by:
• Upholding the human rights of our employees
• Supporting the principle of equal opportunities in employment
• Providing a work environment that makes allowance for people with particular needs
• Offering fair levels of remuneration
• Providing employees with opportunities for education, training and promotion
• Encouraging dialogue with employees through clear and open system’s of internal communications.
• Providing a grievance procedure which with employees can raise issues of possible concern.
• Developing safe systems of work to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all employees.